Wednesday 12 November 2008

what no country living?


I cannot be alone in this plea for the Country Living Christmas issue, I'm going nuts here!!
I shall have to make do with 2006 and 2007 issues for now.


Last years had a great way of recycling Christmas cards, so if you missed it or recycled your magazine (surely not the latter!!) here is the article.


I made 3 last year and saved all the Christmas cards to make more this year.
Is it too early to get the Christmas box out of the loft?
I'm also itching to put up some fairy lights in the kitchen, so that's a good excuse!


I'm off to the shop again with my binoculars to see if I cant spy the lesser spotted country living Christmas edition!!

13 comments:

Sal said...

Mine came on Saturday!! I was amazed! You'll love it when it arrives ;-)

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Love the bauble you made. Fab idea.

Country Bliss said...

I've got mine!!
But I didn't have last years and those baubles look great, I'll try and make some just got to find some cards.
Get those lights up.
Yvonne x

Heart in the country said...

Hi Clare

I'm a subscriber and received my issue on Monday, it is great! Keep looking you will love it. Are you sure it's due out in the shops yet a it is usually 3 or 4 days after I get mine?

Kx

Simone said...

I got it today in Waitrose. It's a good'un!!!

Mrs Jelly said...

*ahem*
Who is Nelson MuntzClare ????

Lindsey said...

My bag of last year's Christmas cards is in a cupboard in my workroom, crying out to have something done with them. Thanks for this little prompt. I'm going to find a jar and a ruler.
*smug grin on face*
Know what you mean - Country Living and Good Housekeeping are Christmas. I have GH but where oh where is CL???

Lindsey said...

Yay!!! Got it today in Morrisons. It's goooood!!

Selfsewn said...

Yay I have it too!!!
Clare x

Mary Poppins said...

Now it is only little olde me who has not got the lovely magazine, I really must subscibe. I shall too have to re-read for the hundreth time last years copy :)

Why my friend, it is certainly not too early to get those Christmas Boxes down, mine have been out for days :)

Enjoy your magazine X

Mary Poppins said...

I have it, I have it :)

X

Ragged Roses said...

I'm off to get mine in a minute! Chirstmas can't really begin without the Christmas CL edition! Love your bauble!
Kimx

Louise said...

Love that idea of making baubles out of Christmas cards. x