Monday 21 November 2011

paws for thought

It's surprising to me that I can live in a house for a number of years and not notice
the immortal kitty print in the brick
right next to our front door!!
It reminds how the little things in life can mean so much, 
especially when they are right under your nose.
Take a moment right now..you might find something*...you might not?

*this should not include any new wrinkles, heaps of washing or an untidy house,
we already know we have them
 we just don't show them!

11 comments:

Happy Homebird said...

Love this! I have two smiley faces in my brickwork. :)

Nicky said...

Cute - does it mean cats welcome here?? I wonder...

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Love the little kitty paw print. :)
So glad we're not including all those other things!! ;)
Vivienne x

Mary said...

Kitty graffiti!!!

Juliab said...

It amazes me how little I take in visually, which is a worry considering I am a creative person! I don't think I would have spotted the little paw print either. Are you tempted to get a cat maybe? xx

Simone said...

That means 'Kitty woz 'ere' coz cats don't 'do' graffiti!!! x

Lynne said...

How sweet.
You're right about not always seeing something. I once watched a family of ducklings in a garden centre pond. Lots of people were stood almost above them (there was a fence though), but most of the people standing next to the ducklings were totally unaware of them.

Catherine said...

Cute! I have written on the wall underneath the wallpaper, wonder who will find that!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Wow, that is amazing and so cute! When we build our house we found fossiles from the stones and there are many now 'decorating' our walls.
x Teje

Lisa said...

How cute is that?!
Lisa x

Pomona said...

I can go big on the wrinkles, washing and untidiness - I must take my eyes off them, and look for something more exciting!

Pomona x